Our partners are growing too!
NoviFlow has carved out a position as world technology leader in the field of software-defined networking on a global basis, and we've gotten there with the help of some truly impressive partners in many countries and geographies. Many of these partner companies are also expanding and have a need for bright people who want to sell, market and support the use of SDN solutions, so we have made this space available to them to post job openings of their own. If you are interested in any of these positions please contact the partner company directly at the coordinates indicated.
IMPORTANT: The Partner Job Board is made available at no cost to NoviFlow's ecosystem partners. The partner posting the job is solely responsible for all job posting content. NoviFlow is not responsible for the content of this page and makes no representations or warrantee as to the accuracy and timeliness of the information presented. NoviFlow does not participate in the hiring process and does not forward messages or applications to the partners. Presence of a job ad on this page is for information purposes only and does not represent an endorsement, either tacit or implied, by NoviFlow of the partner company's employment practices nor of its suitability as an employer.
Senior Technical Sales Engineer & Customer Support, MCCI in Europe, Dubai or Saudi Arabia
NOTE: This is NOT a position with NoviFlow Inc.
As the Senior Technical Sales Engineer & Customer Support you will test new and evolving products and interact directly with customers to deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot networking products and answer questions about the operation of these products to meet the needs of Data Centers, Network Service Providers and researchers in Software Defined Networking technology.
You are an experienced technical sales engineer or customer support representative with an excellent background in TCP/IP flow processing and experience supporting and testing hardware products with a significant software component. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing automated functional and performance test cases from requirements, executing them in the lab, troubleshooting issues to identify their root cause and reporting the results
- Set up, configure proof of concepts at customer site
- Talking customers through a series of actions, either face to face, over the telephone or in writing to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Reproducing issues in the lab and testing fixes and workarounds
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Supporting the roll-out of new products and new software releases
- Performing installation and upgrade tests
- Writing procedural documentation and event reports
- Being on-call with flexible working hours, working continuously on an issue until resolution and responding to requests within the agreed time limits
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 6+ years of professional experience in networking
- Experience writing software or scripts to program automated test cases
- Experience with Linux-based embedded systems
- Good understanding of L2 to L4 of TCP/IP Networking
- Familiarity with tracking systems like Salesforce and Bugzilla
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write clear procedures and reports
- Ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent team player with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (multilingualism is an asset)
- B Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, B.E.E. or equivalent
Good to have
- Networking certifications (CCIE or equivalent)
- Experience with SDN
- Experience with solutions based on EZchip/Marvell/Cavium/Broadcom chipsets
- Knowledge of Python language and Shell/Perl scripting
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces
To apply: Contact Yvan Guyot (firstname.lastname@example.org) at MCCI
Location: Europe, Dubai or Saudi Arabia
NoviFlow offers this space to its partners as a community service ONLY. The partner posting a job opening is solely responsible for its content. NoviFlow takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented, nor does it in any way recommend, advocate or guarantee the positions listed. A posting on this page is NOT an endorsement by NoviFlow, either tacit or implied, of the business practises of the ecosystem member listing the openings, nor is it an endorsement of their employment and HR practises.