NoviSwitch High-Performance Programmable Forwarding Planes for Hyperscale and Hyperconverged Datacenters
- Programmable multi-table pipeline, full OpenFlow 1.3 to 1.5, enables up to 16 million flows to be tracked at line-rate up to 100Gbps per port and 800 Gbps switching capacity in a 1U/2U standard rackmount format
- L2-L7 (incl. data payload) filtering and forwarding
- VxLAN/L2GRE/L2MPLS/GTP Tunnels
- API to inject, manage and monitor actions
- Routing, tunneling, monitoring, dynamic tapping, security filtering and mitigation, metering, load balancing, time stamping and other flow-handling at line-rate as part of network fabric
- Rich set of O&M features for easy installation, configuration and management
- Multiple port configurations available optimized for Access, Aggregation and ToR usage
- Line-rate performance, fast table updates and easy centralized provisioning and control
- Value-Added services executed in the network fabric, replacing dedicated appliances and thus reducing cost.
- Capacity increase through unique scale-out architecture
- Modular scalability from small to hyperscale installations
- Supports millions of service paths
- Supports a large number of transport encapsulations (Vxlan, L2VPN, L3VPN, MPLS, GRE, etc) with possibility to mix and match
- Simplifies deployment of NFV, cloud and multi-tenant services
- Reduced installation and support costs via remote configuration and upgrades
- Future Proof
- Field upgradable as standard evolves via software field-upgrade
- Flexibility to extend OpenFlow as needed
- Flexibility to add/remove meta-data information in NSH
- NO vendor lock in as all components delivered on commercial off-the-shelf hardware.
Please check out these NoviFlow Programmable Forwarding Plane Use Cases:
Leave your email address or your telephone number below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.