NoviFlow demonstrate SDN applications at ONS 2015, June 15th to 18th in Santa Clara
Come see why the top users of SDN solutions come to NoviFlow for data-plane performance!
Come meet NoviFlow at our booth (S5) at the Open Networking Summit in Santa Clara, California June 15th to 18th. We’ll be demonstrating our brand new NoviSwitch 2128, featuring the powerful new EZchip NP-5 Network Processor. We’ll also be demonstrating live SDN applications that take full advantage of advanced NoviSwitch features such as:
- Implementing ALL OpenFlow 1.3 actions, instructions and matching fields, and key features of OpenFlow 1.4
- Up to 240 Gbps of OpenFlow throughput (yes, that means 240 Gbps in AND 240 Gbps out!)
- L2-L7 matching and flow handling via the OpenFlow Experimenter feature
- Up to 1 million active flows in TCAM, for the ultimate in wildcard matching performance
- Up to 12,000 flow-mods per second
- 4,096 meters
- and much, much more!