WHAT WE COLLECT
- improve our website and communications;
- track the number of users on our website;
- personalize and improve the user’s experience; and
- record user preferences for future visits.
Otherwise, NoviFlow allows you to choose how much information you want to share with us. When visiting our website, you can choose to share the following information with us by filling out a form, signing up for our newsletter, downloading our content, or contacting us via e-mail:
- your name;
- your contact information;
- documents you transmit to NoviFlow as enclosures to your e-mails;
- your company name; and
- your messages or comments.
If you simply choose to browse our website, we will only collect the information from you that is necessary for browsing.
HOW DATA IS USED
NoviFlow will only use your personal information to conduct direct marketing with your consent. Once you have consented to receive communications on our behalf, you can opt-out by following the instructions included in our communications.
We may use any personal information collected to:
- operate and maintain our website;
- personalize your website visit;
- provide access to whitepapers, webinars, recordings and other marketing material;
- register for webinars and events;
- respond to an inquiry
- recruit new employees;
- process an order;
- provide product support; and
- provide technical support or consulting services.
NoviFlow shares data with its international offices and subsidiaries, its resellers, distributors and service providers to provide its products and services. These transfers are subject to contractual agreements that define the obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In exceptional cases, we may be required by law to share your personal information, and even then we would do so only upon demonstrated lawful authority.
NoviFlow safeguards the security of the personal data and other data provided with the appropriate physical, administrative and technical procedures. Within NoviFlow, your personal information is stored in secured and controlled servers with limited access.
In the event of a security breach that would cause harm, NoviFlow will promptly send you any applicable notices.
NoviFlow retains data for as long as it is deemed necessary
THIRD PARTY SITES
NoviFlow’s website may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access, delete or modify your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
From time to time, NoviFlow may amend this Policy. We will notify you if changes are made to the way that we collect your personal information.